Keep better track of your numbers!
What is blood pressure?
In the most basic sense, blood pressure is a way of measuring how much force is being exerted on the walls of your blood vessels (artery) as blood flows through them.
Systolic is the top number. It represents the pressure as your heart contracts to pump blood to the body.
Diastolic is the bottom number. It represents the pressure between beats, when your heart relaxes.
Why should I monitor my blood pressure at home?
The American & European Heart Associations recommend that anyone with, or at risk of high blood pressure, should monitor their blood pressure at home. LCD Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Meter is one of the best methods of trending a person’s blood pressure in their own environment.
Know your numbers:
*If you have diabetes or kidney disease, high blood pressure ranges may be lower than for other people. Or, if you are older than 65, goal blood pressure may be higher. Talk to your doctor about what is considered high blood pressure for you.
Why choose me?
- Small delicate design.
- Big data digital display, easy to read (Display Pulse, Systolic Pressure, Diastolic Pressure, Time and date). Latest design: Can let the old people hear the number, better, more convenient to use the machine
- Accurate and Quick: Using the oscillometric measurement and Core sensor chip for accurate measurement.
- One button on: Press one On/Off button to begin your test, suitable for everyone.
- It can store 99 groups of measuring results of two people and display the average reading of measurement results of the latest three times.
- Automatic compression and decompression (Oscillometric method).
- Blood pressure classification function provides convenience for users to judge whether their blood pressure value is normal or not.
- New acrylic panel is harder, drop-proof, shockproof, scratch-resistant, better quality and stronger.
- Two display units: kPa, mmHg.
- Low battery inspection: LCD displays symbol "battery” to indicate low battery.
- Arrhythmia tip: LCD displays "♥” flickering to indicate arrhythmia.
- The product will automatically go into sleep mode in 1 minute after measurement.
How to use LCD Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Meter:
- Be still. Don't smoke, drink caffeinated beverages or exercise within 30 minutes before measuring your blood pressure. Empty your bladder and ensure at least 5 minutes of quiet rest before measurements.
- Measure at the same time every day. It’s important to take the readings at the same time each day, such as morning and evening. It is best to take the readings daily however ideally beginning 2 weeks after a change in treatment and during the week before your next appointment.
- Take multiple readings and record the results. Each time you measure, take two or three readings one minute apart and record the results
Correct Measurement Methods:
1) Sit in a chair as shown in the picture, don't lean forward or bend your body.
2) Before measurement, take a deep breath three or four times, recover to the mormal breath, relax your shoulders and arms. Make sure your body is relaxed.
3) During measurement, the middle of the wrist cuff should be the same height with the heart. The body and your wrist cannot move. We recommend that you put a soft cushion under the elbow.
Model: Wrist Blood Pressure
Commodity Quality Certification: 3C
Certification: CE, FDA
Size: 6.5 x 7.7 x 2.5 cm
Power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Accuracy: ±3mmHg/±0.4kPa (blood pressure) ±5%（pulse rate)
We truly believe that we have some of the coolest products in the world, and we want to make sure to back it up with a guaranteed 30 DAY WARRANTY.
If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be an overwhelming task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk when buying something and trying it out.
We replace items if they are defective or damaged or do not match what is described in the product , it will even issue a Full Refund.
We sincerely believe in the best customer service, that's why we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive shopping experience.
We respond within 24 hours the emails and we will make sure that all your concerns are answered as soon as possible.
You can also contact us at the store's messaging button, which is located on the right side of your screen. We have 24/7 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Cool & Crazy Trends successfully ships many products worldwide each day.
We have many happy customers in every corner of the globe.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check your spam folder and see if you can locate it. This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
You can track your order status in real time by entering your order information on the Track Order page.
** Note: For some products and countries, the tracking number is not available
After an order has been placed, it is promptly sent to our fulfillment center where we will ship your item(s) within 3-5 business days.
Next are expected delivery times based on your location.
Because of the very High Demand:
US Shipping Time Estimates: 14-21 Days
International Shipping Time Estimates: 20-30 Days
In 2017 & 2018, 97% of orders shipped took less than 20 days.
Although we try to make the shipment as fast as possible, some countries like Argentina, Mexico, Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay ... due to its customs system takes longer delivery and can exceed 30 days.
Please note that you, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and can’t give you an estimate of the cost, because it varies widely around the world.
As a general rule in only 5% of cases these extra costs are required.